Conditions of Entry
- Artists agree that all work submitted is their own intellectual property and original work.
- Artists agree that photographs of their work may be used for promotional purposes including on this website after the event.
- Work submitted must fit with the theme: ‘Sentience‘.
- 2d works must be submitted framed and “ready to hang”.
- Artists that are submitting 3d works must supply a plinth for their work.
- 3d works and works consisting of multiple pieces must include a diagram for installation.
- Work must not be larger that 1m x 1m x 1m (including frame or hanging device).
- Artists must submit entry form and 3 x photos (300DPI, jpgs) per work by 1 April 2013. If producing new work for the exhibition, photos of current indicative work may be supplied.
- Artists may enter up to 3 works.
- All work is assessed by a panel of artists and ARA members and successful work will be exhibited at Kurb Gallery from 18 to 24 May 2013.
- Unsuccessful artists will be notified by email by 12 April 2013.
- Successful work must be dropped off at 28 Robinson Avenue, Northbridge between the times of 4pm-7pm on 10 May 2013. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Sale of work
- All work must be for sale.
- ARA will take 30% commission to cover costs, please price work accordingly. ARA is a volunteer-run organisation and all funds made will go towards campaigns.
- Unsold work must be picked up at the close of the exhibition.
- Submission of your artwork is at your own risk and whilst all care will be taken, ARA takes no responsibility for damage or loss caused to artwork during transport to and from and during the exhibition.